These are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So here goes:
…ten questions are as follows –
1. Where do you get the ideas for your blog posts?
I have found myself adrift, and so most recently, I’m trying to create new reasons, goals, dreams,…my ideas are a response to the multiplicities of inputs from my current world.
2. What’s the best feedback you’ve gotten about your blog?
I can’t remember.
3. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I don’t know the names of my paternal grand parents… I suppose this will change now that I have thought, and will ask.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Doing something new.
5. What was your favourite game as a child?
Building model tracks, for trains and cars.
6. If you lived in a book, which would it be?
Huckleberry Finn/Green Days By The River
7. Who inspires you?
I do, you do, the world…
8. Why do you follow me?
I felt I should.
9. What are you really good at?
People I hope, loving I wish, nothing I know.
10. What would change in the world if you could?
All restrictions on travel.
There you have it guys, the Liebster Award! Link back to this post with your blog posting.
Cheers! Gravity made me do it, and I’m breaking this chain.